The great ease of use of ABIX makes it a tool of choice for personal use at home for all the family. After only 1 hour of use, you will be familiar with all the functions of ABIX. ABIX is also powerful enough to be used at the office and is perfect for small enterprises and home offices. ABIX can also be used on a network. Being an integrated program, ABIX keeps the same functioning and the same clean interface in each of its main functions, making it easier to learn and use.
You can enter as much information as you want, and classify it in as many categories as you want, there are no limits. And each item (calendar event, address, inventory item, etc) has a field which can accept up to 20 pages of text! A data backup feature is integrated in ABIX. This feature allows you to easily backup all your ABIX data on a floppy disk or other, protecting them against computer failure or other problems. You can even program ABIX to remind you to make a backup of your data, at a specified time interval chosen by you. You can also protect the access and confidentiality of your data with a password at each startup of ABIX.
To save time and paper, all reports can be previewed onscreen, and some functions have a search engine, allowing you to easily find the desired information and print it.
- The option for ABIX automatic startup now uses registry instead of the Startup folder to improve compatibility
- A second filter button has been added for more visibility
- A too large Note field no longer causes an error when printing in table format
- After a task is completed you can change the date of completion
- The due date of a task now appears in the agenda.
- The address fields "Home" and "Office" and have been renamed for "Primary" and "Secondary" to adapt to different types of contact
- Now the calendar for the purchase date field is working
- Some minor fixes and improvements have been made